How to use
Enter numbers into yellow highlighted cells only
Need 5 months worth of actual dataprior to the forecast period to be able to calculate cash collections.
- Enter the date you want to start forecasting collections cash flow.
- Enter the opening Accounts Receivable balance for the correct month in the top left cell.
- Enter the Revenue that is invoiced each month - Including GST (do not included Cash Sale Revenue).
- Enter the Closing Accounts Receivable balance for the first 5 months from your balance sheet - this will be calculated for the purple forecast months.
- Enter the % that is collected in current month, within 30 days to 129 days - these must = 100% - if wrong then an error alert with be Red at the bottom of these percentages.